thyssenkrupp CSA possesses its own port terminal on the shores of Sepetiba Bay, equipped with modern control and safety systems for its operations. The company also has a branch railway line that transports raw materials to the plant and steel slabs to Brazilian clients.
Technical information - Port
- Pier: 700 metres in length
- Capacity/year (in tons): 5.5 million for slabs and 6 million for bulk goods
- Cranes: 5 (2 for bulk goods and 3 for slabs)
- Handling of pellets: 2.7 million tons/year
- Handling of granulated iron ore: 1 million tons/year